Friendly Day Care in West Salem, Oregon
My hope for child care is that it will be a place that nurtures children's growth and development physically, mentally, and emotionally. Love and creativity are the foundations of all activities here. Our pace of life is a child's pace—sometimes we run and sometimes we stop and look.
Individual needs as well as group needs are important and will be taken into consideration in the things we do.
We are not perfect and do not strive for perfection but we do strive for happiness every day.
- Learning activities and preschool lessons
- Lots of music—your kids will sing their way home!
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Field trips
- Yummy meals and snacks that kids love
- Child CPR and first aid
- Continuing education in child development
- Affordable rates
- State licensed
- AFSCME provider
- Birth to 5 years